- Vocational and educational orientation (youngsters, students, adults)
- Balance of competencies, skill's portfolio
- TMS-Profile (Margerisson-McCann®)
- Burn-out prevention and Resilience-Coaching
- Career development
- Leadership development, role clarity, change and transition management
- HSP-Coaching (adults and parents)
Approach and ethics
My coaching and advising expertise is based on a long experience between cultures, strongly sustained from a theoretical point of view by additional qualifications (systemic theory, mediation, facilitation).
I accompany my clients through decision processes and transition phases towards their objectives. Gaining clarity and self-confidence in troubled times are often fundamental steps to find solutions.
Our first phone contact (approx. 20 min.) is free and helps both sides identify precisely the topics that should be addressed depending on the individual situation of the client. We also clarify the contractual frame for our collaboration on the basis of an individual offer. Coaching sessions take place at our office Unter den Linden 12 in Berlin or through Skype.
I recognize the code of ethics of the ICF (International Coaching Federation) and do not use or accept any methods or teachings related to Ron Hubbard and scientology.